Brand new Dell and a 3 yr old Dell--both with Windows 7--Both with spotty internet connections.
Is it me, or is it insane to buy a brand new product (windows 7) and have it not work right. Internet would seem like a fairly big thing to get right. I know MS will blame Dell, but I'm not hearing it. My XBOX 360 is working and my work laptop (that
I write this note on) running Vista Pro is wirelessly connected to the very router that WIndows 7 can't connect to WHEN IT'S PLUGGED INTO IT DIRECTLY!!!!
MAKE A PRODUCT THAT WORLS 100% OF THE TIME!!!!!
No one wants to have to get on these boards 2 hours after getting a brand new computer!!! The fact that these boards exist is a disgrace!!!!! Make things that work!!!! I am so close to getting a MAC...
and I hate Macs.
Solutions to the Problem Brand new Dell and a 3 yr old Dell--both with Windows 7--Both with spotty internet connections.
Hi g- dog13,
Welcome to Microsoft Answers!
I would suggest you to visit router manufacturer’s website and install the latest drivers for windows 7
I would suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter in Windows 7 and check.
Click the Start button, click Control Panel, and then, in the search box, type
In the list of results, click Network and Sharing Center, and then click
For further information, visit the below mentioned link:
You may also refer the below mentioned link.
Hope this information helped!
Thanks and regards
Fouzan – Microsoft support
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en- US/answersfeedback/threads/ and
us know what you think.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Brand new Dell and a 3 yr old Dell--both with Windows 7--Both with spotty internet connections.:
How to Fix Brand new Dell and a 3 yr old Dell--both with Windows 7--Both with spotty internet connections. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.220.127.116.11 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Fix - Both app store and pc recovery are not working?,Bug in Arabic Word makes comments backward in English Word [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: c and d drive switch,Troubleshooter of Error: BSOD stop error 9F: WINDOWS_SYMBOLS,Fast Solution to Problem: BSOD on Windows 7 Professional x64,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work