Bluetooth phone disconnects about 7 seconds after pairing with windows 8.1 laptop
I have connected my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone via Bluetooth.
My laptop recognizes my phone and vise-versa.
After I accept the pairing for both devises, it connects as it should.
Unfortunately after a few seconds it automatically disconnects.
I have tried
numerous things to fix, but I don't have the answer.
Can anyone help? THX
Solutions to the Problem Bluetooth phone disconnects about 7 seconds after pairing with windows 8.1 laptop
Sorry to know that you have trouble pairing your phone with the laptop via Bluetooth.
Could you let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried? It would help narrow down the issue and also prevent me from suggesting the same again.
Was the Bluetooth pairing working fine without disconnecting previously? If so, can you recollect any changes made?
When hardware that's installed in, or attached to, a computer doesn't work properly, it's often because of a driver problem.
I understand that pairing does happen, but disconnects after a few seconds.
I’d suggest that you follow the steps provided in the reply marked an Answer in this thread:
If you continue to have trouble, please ensure that you provide the information asked for, at the end of the response.
We will be glad to assist you further if your problem persists.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Bluetooth phone disconnects about 7 seconds after pairing with windows 8.1 laptop:
How to Fix Bluetooth phone disconnects about 7 seconds after pairing with windows 8.1 laptop with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.220.127.116.11 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Tech Support: BSOD (0x8e) by mpfltr.sys,Troubleshoot:c disc cleanup Error,Solution to Error: BodyMedia SYNC errors.,How to Fix Problem - Boot & Shutdown performance monitoring not logging in Event Viewer. How to resolve??,Fast Solution to Error: Bluetooth USB adapter not working on windows 8,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work