After windows 7 updates I get disconnected from map and homegroup. Error x080030035.
hi everytime my laptop makes windows 7 updates i get disconnected from my map and homegroup.
any ideas friends?
Solutions to the Problem After windows 7 updates I get disconnected from map and homegroup. Error x080030035.
1. What is the exact error code you receive when the issue occurs? Any error messages related to the issue?
2. What are the updates that were installed prior to the issue? Was it installed successfully?
3. Was it working fine earlier? Do you recall any changes made to the computer prior to the issue?
You may check the installed updates on your computer with the help of the following link:
Also refer to the following articles:
Reply with more information on the issue so that we can assist you better.
Hope this helps!
In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.
- Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
- Click on Boot Tab
- Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
- Select Network.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Reboot your System.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After windows 7 updates I get disconnected from map and homegroup. Error x080030035.:
How to Fix After windows 7 updates I get disconnected from map and homegroup. Error x080030035. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After replacing my desktop, I cannot get the Backup to recognize the new location [Anwsered],AJAX is broken in IE11 Tech Support,Troubleshooting:After performing Norton scan, lost all inbox emails.,How to Fix Error - After updating to Internet Explorer 9, none of my programs will open including Internet Explorer?,After installing windows 8 my US Robotices fax has stopped working. Tech Support,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?