after login disc usage 100% several minutes
I have big problem for a while.
After login in my windows 7 professional, system hang for a couple minutes.
Disc is in usage of 100% and processor is idle.
I can only move mouse, but can't click on nothing.
HDD LED is ON (never blink) for a couple minutes.
After that, i have control over my notebook.
Windows 7 is instaled on March, but this behavior is started a month ago.
Also if i connect on network, trouble is the same.
On notebook is ESET smart security instaled, but that should not to be issue.
Also I noticed,
in resource monitor, that "System" process with PID=4 utilize disc.
Thanks in advance, Michael.
Solutions to the Problem after login disc usage 100% several minutes
In System section, there was a lot error for disc! After login, there was this error : "The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block." repeated every 3 seconds for 4 minutes.
Then I go to recovery console, and check disc with : "chkdsk C: /f /r
There was one bad sector, and after repaired that, login is now normal.
Also there is no error in System section of Events.
Thanks for helping.
I think now there is no need for that?
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: after login disc usage 100% several minutes:
How to Fix after login disc usage 100% several minutes with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooting:After upgrading from Vista to Windows 8 my computer worked fine for a few days and then got error saying OS not found next time I turned it on.,Troubleshooter of Error: After removing Real Player, I can no longer open shortcuts from desktop.,Troubleshoot:After upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 7 Pro, unable to connect to home network wirelessly,Fast Solution to Error: after the last update my comp randomly freezes 9\/14\/2011,Tech Support: After Windows Update, Internet Explorer opens up a white screen.,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?