Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshoot:All of the sudden I keep getting this error: Errors on this website might cause it to work incorrectly Error

All of the sudden I keep getting this error: Errors on this website might cause it to work incorrectly

My computer: Windows Vista SP2 (Home Premium)  32 bit  Internet Explorer 8   No network
 
When I move the mouse on a Webpage the error appears.
If I finally am able to click anything, the error appears, I delete it and it might appear 3 or more times before I reach a destination.
I have done everything I can think of to correct
it.
:
Cleaned the registry, updated my Norton Anti-virus, defraged the files, restarted the computer,   I am
MORE than morefrustrated.

Keys to the Problem All of the sudden I keep getting this error: Errors on this website might cause it to work incorrectly

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
 
Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft Community.
 
After going through your post, it appears that you have an issue with Internet Explorer performance.
However, in order to guide you in the right direction; I will need some more information.
Please help me by answering the
questions mentioned below.
 
1.      Do you have any other installed web browser on your computer?
2.      When did this issue start?
3.      Did you make any changes t the computer prior to this issue?         
 
In-order to fix the computer performance issue, you can refer the following methods mentioned in the following link.
 
How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260
 
Hope this information helps.
If you need further help with Windows; I would suggest you to reply with more information, we’ll be glad to assist you!

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All of the sudden I keep getting this error: Errors on this website might cause it to work incorrectly:

How to Fix All of the sudden I keep getting this error: Errors on this website might cause it to work incorrectly with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,[Solution] all my files changed into Windows Media Center files , I cannot access applications,How to Fix Error - all my desktop icons are same and running on same program ,how to make it run as their original program?,Troubleshoot:All my progams open with the same program. How do i get it back to how it was?,How to Resolve - all of my word documents are missing!?,After installing MicrosoftFixit 50465 my keyboard has been typing wrong letters,After installing Internet Explorer 10, computer restarts unexpectedly( blue screen) very often( Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit),all hyperlinks in excel '07 workbook change folder destination,All downloads are deleted because they are declared to have a virus,All downloads hang and never complete

No comments:

Post a Comment