After the IE 11 update unable to type in search boxes, access tabbed programs and use side bar.
Original title: ineternat explorer 11 is freezing up and mouse is unable to type and move since February 19 2014I
Running windows 7 and using ie 11 after update unable to type in search boxes, access tabbed programs and use side bar.
Anwsers to the Problem After the IE 11 update unable to type in search boxes, access tabbed programs and use side bar.
What is the KB(Knowledge base) number of the Windows Update?
Resetting Internet Explorer may help in getting the issue resolved.
Check the KB(Knowledge base) number of the Windows update.
Issue: Internet Explorer freezes
Perform steps from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.
What to do when Internet Explorer stops working - Microsoft Windows Help
Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites.
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.
Issue: Unable to type
Use an onscreen keyboard and check if it helps.
If you need any further assistance with Windows Operating System, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error After the IE 11 update unable to type in search boxes, access tabbed programs and use side bar.
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After the IE 11 update unable to type in search boxes, access tabbed programs and use side bar.:
How to Fix After the IE 11 update unable to type in search boxes, access tabbed programs and use side bar. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Error: After upgrading to IE8, receive a BAD POOL HEADER 0x000000C2 (0x00000043, 0x0000C35D, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) stop error when trying to boot XP...,Troubleshooter of Error: After upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, Adobe and Java are not working correctly,Troubleshoot:Aligning picture watermark in word 2011 Error,After SP2, network& sharing shows no printers installed (this was a fully functional network),Troubleshoot:After the most recent Security upgrAde from Microsoft, I can no longer publish changes to my website. The editing pages don't load. How do I fix this?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?