After updating IE to 10 for Windows 7, almost every program stop working right after its launch. What should I do?
Title says it all :(
(Machine: Acer Aspire 5750G
Intel i5 2430M 2.4GHz
Nvidia GeForce GT 520M
Windows 7 Home Premium)
Solutions to the Problem After updating IE to 10 for Windows 7, almost every program stop working right after its launch. What should I do?
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After updating IE to 10 for Windows 7, almost every program stop working right after its launch. What should I do?:
How to Fix After updating IE to 10 for Windows 7, almost every program stop working right after its launch. What should I do? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:After successful anytime upgrade (home prem. to Ultimate)- several problems have occured. reboot to Black Screen, no safe mode, etc,Fast Solution to Error: After refusing to allow a person to take control of my computer I am unable to get into my Hotmail account,How Can I Fix - After upgrading from Windows 7 Starter, now my computer is very slow?,How Can I Fix - After running Chkdsk \/f it reports that some free space has been allocated as in use and appears to fix it, now computer won't boot up.?,[Solved] After opening Windows features, message says please wait, then the windows is blank in Windows 7,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator