Monday, April 18, 2016

Troubleshooting:After upgrade to Windows 8.1, Windows explorer restarts every time when I open a file Error

After upgrade to Windows 8.1, Windows explorer restarts every time when I open a file

Does anyone have the same issue? How to solve that? It happens no matter what file I open.
It's very frustrating.

Solutions to the Problem After upgrade to Windows 8.1, Windows explorer restarts every time when I open a file

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Somehow the crash stopped.
I don't know if the previous modification finally works or something else.
It's very odd consider I restart every time I changed something to see if it works.
But it did stopped.
This is a very good news.
Thank you for your help.

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve After upgrade to Windows 8.1, Windows explorer restarts every time when I open a file in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Reboot your Windows & see if error After upgrade to Windows 8.1, Windows explorer restarts every time when I open a file is still there.

Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After upgrade to Windows 8.1, Windows explorer restarts every time when I open a file:

How to Fix After upgrade to Windows 8.1, Windows explorer restarts every time when I open a file with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can I Fix - aim won't start up__?,How to Fix - After upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 I receive a stop error: 0x00000101?,Fast Solution to Error: After signing into user account, receive error \"Procedural entry point DwmHintDxUpdate could not be located\",Tech Support: After Windows Update, Internet Explorer opens up a white screen.,How to Fix - After saving a document I have done then not able to send to an email address.How can I fix??,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment