Agonizing organizing favorite websites
The favorite listing always reverts back to alphabetized after a reboot.
IE 7 kept them as arranged.
Folders won't work as the files will be aplha.
in them as well.
What's the trick or do I have to go back to IE7? I need my list by use, please
Anwsers to the Problem Agonizing organizing favorite websites
What's the trick
Drag them into your preferred order. If that order doesn't stick it may mean that you have something interfering with the necessary registry update which would make your changes persist.
Boot in Safe Mode:
- Open Run command as previously described
- Type MSConfig
- Click on Boot tab
- Tick Safe boot in Boot option
- Select Network
- Click Apply and OK
- Reboot your system
Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Agonizing organizing favorite websites:
How to Fix Agonizing organizing favorite websites with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: How to Fix Error - After Pressing F1 key Blank Page is displayed?,Solution to Error: After windows securit updates are installed, I can not connect to the internet,Tech Support: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 my IE8 becomes blurry sometimes....,Fast Solution to Problem: After Windows 7 computer did an automatic disk check, now desktop is blank, but in safe mode it's not,After using a flash drive on computer, now have virus Tech Support,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?