Monday, April 18, 2016

How to Resolve - After upgrading to Windows 8.1, I find that HP Printer is comptaible with 8.1. Do I rollback to Windows 8??

After upgrading to Windows 8.1, I find that HP Printer is comptaible with 8.1. Do I rollback to Windows 8?

Anyone else out there suffering because their HP printer is not compatible with Windows 8.1?  I got an error message saying that there were known compatibility issues when I tried to use my printer having upgraded from Windows 8 to 8.1.
 I was directed to
drivers for 8.1 on the HP site, but these just idle at install on checking system.
 Users on the HP forum report rolling back to Windows 8 resolves the issue.....but will that effect all my other software that is currently working?  Help!
Original title: Having trouble with my HP printer now that I have installed Windows 8.1 - HP forum suggests I roll back to Windows 8 - is that going to be feasible?

Anwsers to the Problem After upgrading to Windows 8.1, I find that HP Printer is comptaible with 8.1. Do I rollback to Windows 8?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

It's a horrible solution if HP is suggesting that.
 
After all, Windows 8.1 is the patched version of Windows 8 and if the printer (what is the model, exactly?) and should, if supported by HP under Windows 8, should have been supported with the patches too.
 
Rolling back would likely work if they say it would, but it limits future possibilities and upgrades and could even lessen computer security.

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After upgrading to Windows 8.1, I find that HP Printer is comptaible with 8.1. Do I rollback to Windows 8?:

How to Fix After upgrading to Windows 8.1, I find that HP Printer is comptaible with 8.1. Do I rollback to Windows 8? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: Aftre upgrading to Windows 8.1 - Unable to play DVD's\/Issue with Opening Microsoft Office document.,Troubleshoot:After using the Windows key + L to lock my workstation the windows key is stuck down(virtually),Fast Solution to Problem: After windows update computer will not start,How to Fix Problem - after installing the april 12 updates i cannot connect to internet?,Solution to Problem: After Windows update I am experiencing problem with McAfee, error: ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment