Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Troubleshooter of Error: Android 4 connectivity WiFi Direct or Bluetooth from Windows XP?

Android 4 connectivity WiFi Direct or Bluetooth from Windows XP?

I have several Android devices, but my current focus is with connecting a Toshiba AT 700 Android tablet to the Internet.
The AT 700 is also known as an Excite X10 (North American version) or an AT 200 (for Google Play).
It has WiFi capability and Bluetooth,
and since it was upgraded to Android 4, it now has something called WiFi Direct.

My objective is to connect the tablet to the Internet via a Windows XP computer that has a wired connection to the Internet.

Currently I can connect the tablet to the Internet in only two ways.
(1) I can set my smartphone (Huawei running Android 2) to act as a WiFi hub and connect through the phone's 3G connection.
(2) I can use the WiFi hub feature on Windows 7 and access the Internet
through that computer's Internet connection.
(Sorry, I forgot Microsoft's name for that feature, and the computer is elsewhere.)

I can pair the tablet to the Windows XP computer using Bluetooth, but this apparently does not include a real Internet connection, but just access to the computer's speakers.
Perhaps there is some way to expand the capabilities of the Bluetooth connection?

Alternatively, Android 4 offers something called WiFi Direct, which seems to offer possibilities.
I don't know yet, since the update just happened and actually caught me by surprise...  From what I have been able to find out so far, it seems possible that Windows
8 might support WiFi Direct, but from everything else I've read, I have absolutely no interest in Windows 8...
(I completely skipped Windows Vista, and I admit that my current plan is to skip Windows 8, too.)

Keys to the Problem Android 4 connectivity WiFi Direct or Bluetooth from Windows XP?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Machine Throttling
  • Click the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Restart your system.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Android 4 connectivity WiFi Direct or Bluetooth from Windows XP?:

How to Fix Android 4 connectivity WiFi Direct or Bluetooth from Windows XP? with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Tech Support: Apply Different Filters To Each Column,Another Question Re: Using sumif [Anwsered],application not unistalled completely [Anwsered],How Can I Fix - App of Internet Explorer 10 doesn't open?,Any file I have opened within the past few days is now locked for editing by another user,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open

No comments:

Post a Comment