6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional
I am running win 7 professional and I installed windows 6.5 emulator but the sync program does not see the device I also downloaded wvm and installed that..now how do I get the sync program to recognize the device..
I can get to the internet from the emulator
but it gives me a connection error 0x02 when trying to use the program that I have installed on the device.
Anwsers to the Problem 6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional
- Since how long have you been facing this issue?
- What is the exact error message?
I would suggest you to refer the below link to see how to sync music, pictures, contacts, and calendars with a mobile device.
For details regarding the Device Emulator for Windows Mobile refer the below link.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional:
How to Fix 6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: 64-bit Quicktime,How to Fix Problem - 32 bit problems: lagging start menu, but on 64 bit the jumplist very Smoooth?,How Can You Fix - 2011 Word for Mac - My center alignment and all alignments for some reason, no matter what will move my whole paper instead of the highlighted text?,How to Fix - 4gb upgrade 8gb?,Troubleshooting:15+ minute delay before boot up,18 months of emails disappeared after running Disk Cleanup!,2 home groups on 1 computer network,64 MB graphics card and Windows 7,7.Error "126.96.36.199enRegInstaller.exe stropped working and was closed. A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available",32bit vs 64bit programs