adding items to the front of the start menu
This is a change request
Please add new items to the front of the start menu.
Adding to the last page makes sense if you have three-four apps.
It makes little sense if you have 50 apps installed.
Anwsers to the Problem adding items to the front of the start menu
I guess that the 'sort' had to be decided 'apps or desktop programs first' and as Windows 8 is App oriented, the Apps won..
System Update Readiness Command: To Fix adding items to the front of the start menu
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve adding items to the front of the start menu in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error adding items to the front of the start menu still comes up.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: adding items to the front of the start menu:
How to Fix adding items to the front of the start menu with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adobe Flash Player will not update/install [Solved],How to Fix Problem - After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager.?,Troubleshooting:After clean installing Windows 7 and loading all available updates my system seems to be work hard. What should I do? Error,Adding MS Office 2003 to new PC with Windows 7 and MS Works [Solved],How to Fix - Ads on the left side on screen.?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded