Sunday, March 27, 2016

[Solution] 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen

4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen

I'll start out by saying I am not a genius when it comes to computers.
Here is my laptop brand and model info:

Fujitsu Lifebook Series (Build:LH532--D3U--MT-2)
Windows 8
CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz
Hard Drive: 750 GB
Memory: 6 GB DDR3
64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

The first crash today was something about a Minidump.
I had started to render a video on Adobe After Effects, left the computer, came back and my computer was shut down.
I turned it on and Windows said a problem had caused my PC to restart and asked if
it could send the following files to Microsoft:
C:\Windows\Minidump\042413-59171-01.dmp
C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-87515-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Then I was on Google Chrome.
I tried to load a tab and it said it was "not responding" and asked if I wanted to kill the tab.
Then I got another BSOD saying my computer was gathering information and then it would restart.
The text said: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

So after it restarted, I googled that text and couldn't find anything or understand anything that was being talked about for the most part.
Some page said to test my CPU temp, so I downloaded Core Temp.
  It said "would you like to allow the following
program to make changes to this computer?" And I clicked accept or whatever and then it went to the BSOD again with the same PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA text.
After it restarted, I again tried to open Core Temp and the same thing happened.

I have no idea how to fix this problem.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
My laptop is less than 5 months old.

Keys to the Problem 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Run CHKDSK
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen:

How to Fix 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: 32-bit internet explorer not working and adobe flash not working for 64-bit internet explorer,How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,3rd party program will not install.,How to Fix Problem - 32 bit problems: lagging start menu, but on 64 bit the jumplist very Smoooth?,[Solved] 2010 Word & Excel Mail Merge - URGENT,2010 Microsoft trial version expired & now my Microsoft Starter version is gone too?????,1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64,2nd sign on not working,60 day trial of MS Office!,32-bit IE will no longer respond after running updates. 64-bit does open. 32 -bit ie default so get 30 not responding windows.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting info . Fault Location Services Queen Charlotte

    ReplyDelete