Activating Office Home and Student 2007
Hi, I just bought a new laptop... Mircosoft Office won't except my
trial code OR the
product key from the package I bought with the license in it...
When I enter either code it says they are invaild, no one else has used the codes, so what should I do?
Also If I upgrade to Windsow7 will I have to buy a new code?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Keys to the Problem Activating Office Home and Student 2007
Office system is a trial version.
Uninstall office system and then install Home and student 2007.
Guruprasad Ra, Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
• We appreciate your participation in MS Forums, Help us understand your needs better.
To share your valuable Feedback please Click
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Activating Office Home and Student 2007:
How to Fix Activating Office Home and Student 2007 with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: 80070002 error with installation of Vista Service Pack 2 for 64 bit os__,How to Resolve - Add an item to a custom Ribbon tab *WITHOUT* an icon?,Troubleshoot:ad hoc network in windows 8.1,How to Fix - Accessing data from an excel file located in a sharepoint library?,Fast Solution to Error: 80004005 Error Cannot sign it, trouble shoot unhelpful.,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up