adobe reader doesn't work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium
How can I get Adobe Reader to work with ie8 in windows 7 Home Premium running service pack 1?
Solutions to the Problem adobe reader doesn't work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium
It is fully compatible, you could download it from:
Also, for better experiance I suggest upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 :
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error adobe reader doesn't work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: adobe reader doesn't work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium:
How to Fix adobe reader doesn't work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: After downloading pictures off my camera my computer is slow and shows high CPU usage,Troubleshooting:After Installation of Windows 7 it freezes at the startup screen Error,How Can I Fix - Adding a zero in front of a number?,After getting a Blue Screen error, I cannot start XP Mode, get error \"The virtual machine could not be registered because the configuration file does not exist\" Tech Support,Fast Solution to Problem: After I change the text orientation to 45 degees, the text is not straight and the letters inconsistently spaced. Is there a way to fix this?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded