Sunday, March 27, 2016

Troubleshooting:2007 Excel - Check Register feature Error

2007 Excel - Check Register feature

On my previous 2003 Excel, there was a feature called Check Register which allowed me to enter data just as I do with my regular bank register and the balance would automatically present itself -- a wonderful aid in balancing my checkbook.  However, my
2007 Excel does not seem to have this great feature.  Can anyone tell me if it's still there and where I can find it?  Or, if it's not on 2007, is there anyway to pull it up?  Thank you!

Solutions to the Problem 2007 Excel - Check Register feature

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

On my previous 2003 Excel, there was a feature called Check Register which allowed me to enter data just as I do with my regular bank register and the balance would automatically present itself -- a wonderful aid in balancing my checkbook.  However,
my 2007 Excel does not seem to have this great feature.  Can anyone tell me if it's still there and where I can find it?  Or, if it's not on 2007, is there anyway to pull it up?  Thank you!

Please take a look at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/check-register-TC030002558.aspx.
I believe this is what you are looking for.
It is not an addin, but a template you need to download and install.

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 2007 Excel - Check Register feature:

How to Fix 2007 Excel - Check Register feature with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: How Can You Fix - 2013 Excel does not work?,How to Fix Error - 64-bit Publisher 2010 - Publisher failed to start correctly last time.?,Solution to Problem: 2nd try: cannot access local network,Troubleshooting:16 bit o/s in virtual pc Error,Fast Solution to Error: 16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp,2 Problems: 1- Adminstrator is me-not allowed to download, 2-all recent updates are gone can not remove IE10,2.Is there a new version of Frontpage because I couldn’t find it on the Microsoft website.,3 minute long boot on black screen before normal startup,4 value lookup.,64 bit system to 32 bit recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment