Advanced Formula Subtraction
I have the number 25 (years) in cell A2.
In column B, I want to take the number of years in column A, up until 10, with a minimum of 4.
So in this example, the number 10 would appear in cell B2
In column C, I want to take the number of years in column A that are greater than 10, in this case 15, multiply it by 1.5, with a maximum result of 40.
In another example, if the number 2 appeared in cell A3, then cell B3 would have a result of 4 in it because the minimum is always 4 in column B and cell C3 would be blank because there are no number of years that are past the 10 year mark.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Solutions to the Problem Advanced Formula Subtraction
I don't think you need to subtract A2-B2 for your second formula; only determine if A2 is greater than 10.
=MIN(10, MAX(4, A2))
=MIN(40, MAX(0, A2-10)*1.5)
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Advanced Formula Subtraction:
How to Fix Advanced Formula Subtraction with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded