Acer laptop won't reset to factory settings.
I am trying to set mt Acer Aspire 5515 back to factory settings and it won't reset.
It takes me to a black page that says Edit Boot Options.
Solutions to the Problem Acer laptop won't reset to factory settings.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing Acer laptop won't reset to factory settings..
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Acer laptop won't reset to factory settings.:
How to Fix Acer laptop won't reset to factory settings. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can I Fix - Active Window Fades to Desktop?,ACTIVE X - I can not install \/ use it. constantly going round in circles,A problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Tech Support,Troubleshooting:8gb of Ram installed in a Windows 7 64bit shows 3.12 gb usable Error,Troubleshoot:Acer Aspire S3-951 keyboard not detected,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up