After getting my hacked account back I went in to reset information and there is an email address that is not mine. How do I remove it?
Help getting rid of false email address
My account was hacked into a while ago.
I have it back now.
My problem is when I go to reset my information there is an address on there *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
that i did not put on there, do not want it on there and i can not get rid of it.
It has been on there since my account was hacked and i have tried to delete it to no avail.
i think all of my info is still being taken!
Keys to the Problem After getting my hacked account back I went in to reset information and there is an email address that is not mine. How do I remove it?
Im assuming your are either talking about Hotmail or Live mail.
The best place to ask your Windows Live question is inside the Windows Live Help forums.
The experts there specialize in all things Windows Live and would love to assist you with your questions.
Please choose a product below to be redirected to the appropriate community:
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Hotmail
Windows Live Messenger
Looking for a different Windows Live product? Visit the Windows Live Help homepage for the full list of Windows Live forums at www.windowslivehelp.com.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After getting my hacked account back I went in to reset information and there is an email address that is not mine. How do I remove it?:
How to Fix After getting my hacked account back I went in to reset information and there is an email address that is not mine. How do I remove it? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Adobe flash player states its not installed.,How Can You Fix - adobe flash player download failed?,Troubleshooter of Error: Adding as Text instead of Numbers,How to Resolve - Adobe CS 5.5 Master's Collection Install Failure error 1935.?,Troubleshooting:Adobe Reader question (not working)....In the right place? Error,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded