A quicker way to set a folder's control as admin
i have a lot of files that require an administrators permission (even know i am an administrator) so i go on the file's properties/security and change the owner of the file to the admin.
then i have to type in who is the owner of the file (administrators)
However, i do not want to personally go through 11,000 files and set the owner to administrators individually.
Is there any way that you can select them as a group and set the control to the administrator?
any help would be appreciated,
Solutions to the Problem A quicker way to set a folder's control as admin
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix A quicker way to set a folder's control as admin
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: A quicker way to set a folder's control as admin:
How to Fix A quicker way to set a folder's control as admin with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:a app is stuck and won't quit downloading Error,Solution to Problem: acer aspire 9810 freezes on resume from hibernation in windows 7 ultimate 32,Fast Solution to Problem: a network error occured while attempting to read from the file C:\\\\windows\\installer\\PSPA5.msi,Tech Support: A problem with Windows Vista Enterprise,How to Fix - Access to other sites by clicking on "blue urls" in emails that I receive.?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up